Friday, March 3, 2017

Dear America




To the American People,

Although I am English born, Australian bred and now a New Zealand resident, I have followed the election of your president Donald J. Trump with great interest.

It is true that I quickly jumped on the Trump train and gave as much support for him from afar and at a cost. I lost so called friends who could not accept that I had a different viewpoint. I have been ridiculed, called names and verbally abused however, no amount of abuse as going to change my view that Mr Trump was/is the right choice. It was also suggested that I should mind my own business as I am not American. Well it is my business because a strong America also makes a safer world and I am part of the world.

What I can not get my head around is the liberal/democrat thinking that America should NOT protect its borders or its people. They think it is ok to harbour illegal criminal immigrants who murder, rape and steal. They believe that protesters who become rioters destroying property and beating up people are righteous and your veterans, many who have given their lives for your freedoms deserve nothing.

President Trump gave an amazing speech, reaching out to the democrats to help make America great again yet they sat there defiantly turning their backs to safe cities, more jobs, better health care and could NOT show respect for a woman whose husband was killed fighting for your country.

Probably for the first time, you have a president who is doing exactly what he promised and yet people are upset by that.
I shake my head in disbelief.

As time goes by and Trump’s promises are fulfilled I hope those that do not like Trump will get their heads out of their asses and at least let him do the job he was elected to do.


Author Steve Boddey

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...