Wednesday, January 25, 2017

My wife My love



I think I was about fourteen when I seriously start looking for the woman of my dreams. I loved music and found myself often caught up in the lyrical magic of music.

I wanted a woman who would love me for who I am and encourage me to follow my dreams. It took some fifty years and two broken marriages before I found the right woman for me. I couldn’t be happier.

A good relationship doesn’t mean you have to lose friends, family dreams or dignity it means both parties encourages each other to grow and become what they were meant to be.


Sure I wish I had met Karen sooner so that I could love her longer but what will be will be and sometimes life just happens like that. So I am grateful for every moment I share with her, I am grateful for everything she does for me but most importantly I am grateful that she is the woman from my dreams all those years ago.

Steve Boddey

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...