Saturday, May 7, 2016

Anxiety The Blank Stare



There is constant spiraling within my mind and the blank stare. Looking lifeless, yet inside there is continual turmoil. This is anxiety, my anxiety brought on by bullying in the workplace and always trying to please others.

There is neither faith nor trust in authoritative figures. Health issues, especially mental ones now cause problems getting back to work. The challenge to change the way I think is draining.

It is not all gloom and doom, changes are coming and the future looks bright.

The support of the best wife in the world is one of my greatest assets and I am grateful everyday for all that I have, even the anxiety.

As age creeps up on me I am becoming more accepting of life with its ups and downs. Even with a mind that is full of a barrage of what ifs I do find solace in that blank stare that for a short time gives me peace.

Steve Boddey


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...