Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Anxiety and Panic Attacks



Anxiety or panic attacks have had a lot written about them with people relating their knowledge on how to deal with it when it happens.

Unfortunately for some of us by the time the symptoms have reached the point of no return that is when I for one realise what is happening and it has gone way past the, stop, breathe, relax scenario.

All of techniques expressed will work for some but maybe not for others the point is to find what is best for you.

In my case I need to learn the triggers that set off my anxiety and become more aware of the ignition that starts it and the fuel that keeps the journey going.

I have travelled this path many times but now it has forced me to resign from work due to the health issues and as I am getting older take a good look at myself and where I want to be.


Author Steve Boddey

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...