Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Wednesdays Wisdom

My cooking is so bad my kids thought Thanksgiving was to commemorate Pearl Harbor.
Phyllis Diller

"I don't believe in low-fat cooking."
Nigella Lawson 
"You Donkey!"

"Get to know the Chef and you will start to enjoy dining out even more. "
John Walters 

"First need in the reform of hospital management? That's easy! The death of all dietitians, and the resurrection of a French chef."
Martin Fisher

“It is not enough that I succeed, everyone else must fail”
Marco Pierre White and or Attila the Hun

"John Philip, Get off the sun bed and open Hell's Kitchen"
Gordon Ramsey

"Governing a great nation is like cooking a small fish - too much handling will spoil it. "
Lao Tzu

"Leave ya? Leave ya? It's like my cooking! Ain't gonna leave and ain't gonna stop cooking. Well except if I die and that won't be by choice!"
Steve Boddey

2 comments:

JJ said...

My worst nightmare: When we arrived home after our honeymoon, I asked my wife if she could cook.

Her answer: I don't know.

KB said...

LOL at JJ.

Looking forward to watching Jean Phillip tonight xxxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...