Thursday, May 14, 2009

A woman's view part 2

I picked up the money and the key card to the room and quietly left.
Leaving him to get some rest.
What the hell was I thinking allowing a complete stranger into my life?

He wasn’t completely a stranger; we had been emailing and chatting for quite sometime before he asked if we could catch up.
I must say I was quite excited at the prospect. I trusted him with a lot of my deepest thoughts and he showed me the respect most others I knew or have known never did.
He was open an honest yet he also kept to himself. I guess that was the attraction.
The thought of the unknown. Getting close to him and unravelling what makes him tick.

I returned and he was still sleeping.
Although not very late. I usually stay up till all hours. I thought it best that I get some shut eye as we would have an early start in the morning.
I showered slipped on a tee-shirt and a pair of panties and slid into bed.
It was raining outside and I could see the raindrops make their way down the window pain.
I looked over at him and wondered how he had come into my life and changed the way I am without even trying.
How he always seems to know the right things to say and even when he said the wrong things he had the knack of turning everything into something good.
It was at that point my eyes closed and sleep took over.

The smell of freshly brewed coffee woke me.
I must say it was quite a pleasant way to wake up.
He had ordered breakfast for two and was setting it out on the table.
“Ready when you are.”
He started without waiting for me.

I stretched out my normal morning stretch.
Got out of bed and sat across from him at the table.
It seemed so natural to sit there half dressed.
It is only now as I look back I am somewhat startled by my openness in front of him.
We talked and ate.
He joked about how I looked a tad scruffy.
It was then that I noticed he had shaved and showered and was sitting there in a tee shirt and boxer shorts.
“Better get dressed.” He mentioned as an after thought.
I wasn’t sure if he was talking to me or if he was just speaking out loud.

I showered and got dressed.
A somewhat revealing red top and a pair of jeans.
He had jeans and a long sleeved shirt. The cuffs turned up. He left it hanging outside his jeans giving him a casual look.

Bags in the car and we were off.

A womans view part 3

Whitesnbakes do it better .............Oh yes baby yes.

4 comments:

paisley said...

its good to see you writing serial fiction again steve... you are so good it...

KB said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
KB said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I'm delighted to know there is a continuation to the previous post; although, I thought it was the end when I read it yesterday. But, I did wonder why you left me hanging like that; thought it had something to do with how casual acquaintences often leave one hanging... (lol).

Can't wait to read the rest. Thanks for creating and sharing!

PLL, C.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...